This period of my life is called RUNNING…

At the end of every day, when my legs, really cry for some rest, and my brain want to switch of its system…
The last word, it saves in it’s memory is…
This period of my life is called RUNNING…
Evry morning, I would be energizing …
“Don give up!! U don ve anyone to help, other than yourselves!!
I have been doing the same for the past 2 years.
In search of my thirst.. I was bugging me..
I was killing…
Also, discovering , much more reaching the untouched boundaries.
It was paining!!! My senses were tearing me… but I was enjoying that!?
I will treasure this pain, than any other chapter, I ve encountered in this race.
But at the end of the day, I am feeling all, as worthy things,
and think, I was chosen worthy, to handle all!!
Complicating???? That’s wat, I have been doing with my life, in the context of making it simple.
Same was life doing with me!

Whatever..
Simple or Complicated?
Easy or Tough?
Enjoy the play.. Dance to your own tune..
Never mind the positions.. Keep running!!!
And again, now too I keep saying..

"This period of my life is called RUNNING!!!!!"

Friday, October 29, 2010 at 10:27 AM

4 Comments to "This period of my life is called RUNNING…"

//But at the end of the day, I am feeling all, as worthy things,
and think, I was chosen worthy, to handle all!! //

good . nice poem . vaalththukkal.

இதுவும் கடந்து போகும்........... இது எல்லாத்துக்குமே பொருந்தக்கூடியது.

Awesome! i enjoyed the last few lines..
Whatever it is.. one has to learn to take life as it is...as and when it comes..
When this learning is complete.. there will be no sadness.. :)

keep writing!

@Saravanan:Thanks
@Benny: You are right!
@fred: Thanks dear..personally even i liked the last few lines much.

Post a Comment