A Morning Walk, ofcourse in the Beautiful Chennai!!!!




It's almost 2 months, Since I have been to Chennai!!
And just now got some personal time to do the thing, which i love the most!!
A Morning Walk to Beach, with my Camera too!! :-)
What else needed to declare, that Am living my life!!

Thanks to CCD(Coffee Day)..It gives a perfect finish to my Weekends.

Whether it's Dawn or Dusk, I Love Chennai!
And I feel happy to be a Chennaite!!

P.S: This is Dedicated to All my Friends, who are missing Chennai.

Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 1:04 PM

2 Comments to "A Morning Walk, ofcourse in the Beautiful Chennai!!!!"

இது என்ன நியாயம்?

சரி சரி. சென்னை தீர்ந்து போய்டாம மிச்சம் மீதி வைச்சு வை ரம்யா...! சென்னைக்கு நாங்களும் வரவேண்டியது இருக்கு...!

miss chennai tooo ........... with all the dust and smoke !!! and people all around .. Feeling very lonely in CBE

Post a Comment