I think,
I need a break up,
A Break up,
With those endless acts of unnecessary smiles,
Which really makes me cry!
I think.
I need a change,
A change from,
Those artificial thoughts of teasing me,
Which really makes me feel sigh!
I think,
I need to blast,
A blast to,
Someone who loves me more, but dare not to accept thou,
Which really makes me hate them thou!
I think,
I need a rest,
A rest from,
All that deeds and needs of provocation,
Which really makes me tranquil!
I think,
I need a better,
A better me,
Who can convey the hatred to the loved one,
Which really makes love myselves more!
I think,
I need a love,
A love,
Who, can fill the emptiness around,
Which will wipe all that listed above!
I need a break up,
A Break up,
With those endless acts of unnecessary smiles,
Which really makes me cry!
I think.
I need a change,
A change from,
Those artificial thoughts of teasing me,
Which really makes me feel sigh!
I think,
I need to blast,
A blast to,
Someone who loves me more, but dare not to accept thou,
Which really makes me hate them thou!
I think,
I need a rest,
A rest from,
All that deeds and needs of provocation,
Which really makes me tranquil!
I think,
I need a better,
A better me,
Who can convey the hatred to the loved one,
Which really makes love myselves more!
I think,
I need a love,
A love,
Who, can fill the emptiness around,
Which will wipe all that listed above!

2 Comments to "I think, I need a break"