I am an odd out in the crowd.
I am meant to be odd
Even if, even don’t agree or understand!
I think I just speak empty words.
My intentions are to convey mere half!
The irony, it hits centuries!
I live my life..
I emphasize.. I live..
Its obvious, for you to ve some elated moments!
I have additional senses(6+1+1+…+n)
Sense of admiring beauties…
Sense to appreciate nature..
Sense to celebrate the goodness..
Its normal like, you see and speak!
All our talks,
Will round upon either you or me, in common us!
Or
On none, nature, anything under the sun!
Its worthy to be sensible!
My craziness mounts
It integrates within it limits( 0 to ∞)!
I am allowed to ve fun & accepted to be infinite!
You decide, about you!?
I was told, that I am an intellect!
With that hidden note,
I may sound childish!
Is it not a blessing??!
I enjoy the warmth of anything in love! (This word should be understood as affection, care, whatever, whatever….love).
My nature may impress you!! (u still, believe illusions?)
I think, its high time to change..
Need not pin your heart on the sleeves!
Just Accept me, as I am(u got no other go)
Feel the ecstacy in mere, travelling along!
Note: now you should not smile or feel, tat you are loved so much!?. I just wrote mere words..
U decide the underlying current!
Ramya Kumaravel.(do I need a sign-off suffix? being myself is more than enough I guess?!)

2 Comments to "Nothing."