Rennaisance


Days now seems to be so different! With good bits of smiles, surprise,filling moments and what not.. more than enough good souls & elated moments. Feel the divine presence, thro the ppl, whom i meet daily!! exuberance..reverance amidst the routine life!! Thank you dears!This is to You all!!!



I wonder what happened,

How all this little beauties stepped in..

I am hearing a melody within.. within..
Sung by none, heard by none..
It soothes me..
I doubt, what it could be, rather than your smile!

I see beautiful.. only beautiful around..
Radiating from things around..
It makes me beautiful..
I doubt, what it could be, rather than your presence!

I meditate noise deeply..
Amidst the hap-hazards of the routine..
I started speaking silence..
I doubt, what it could be, rather than you speak!

I see myselves smiling..beautifully..
Routing  from the unknown origin..
I am turning divine..
I doubt, what it could be, rather than your love!

I evolve pushing back the centuries..
Karma re-defined..
Renaissance simply..
I doubt, what it could be, rather than ‘you’!

Its undoubtedly you, who is making me, my life, my purpose over here complete.
This is Really eternal!


Salvated,
Ramya Kumaravel.

Friday, November 4, 2011 at 11:17 PM

6 Comments to "Rennaisance"

U have witnessed the great Feel!!!!

Ac: Verrrithanam machii..!!

That's how you start enjoying life when u start focussing on the better part of everyone around! :)
Felt good reading!

@Deva: I think YES Dev!! offlate has become so calm and composed..back to schooldays. i jus see Good, smile, love!!

@Ac: Thanks Machi!! Really surprised ..thanks for visiting my blog!

@Fred: Thanks Fred! U r te most significant good soul, i mean here!! Thanks Dude!

Hey Rums .. Wish you stay happy like this life long with all gud souls around you :)

@Janu: Thanks Jey! A honest comment!
Wat doubt,u gonna be through out to trouble me right??!! ;)

Post a Comment